Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fashion and PASSION!

Today is a good day. Today I realized how much I adore working with wire. I have always loved metal craft and works of art, my grandfather worked in this medium quite a bit and I grew up with his beautiful welded creations and hammerings. So now I have decided to devote much of my craft time to wire works in addition to my headbands. This is not to say that illustration and writing wont still be my focal point, but I am sure that I have now narrowed my sights.

Look out for beautiful wire work earrings, pendants, and some surprises. This year may be over, but I have a feeling next year is going to be amazing.

Remember that the contest ends tonight! Please please please enter!

All you need to do is post here or facebook
1 - what your fave peice of mine is, and why
2 - what you would like to see more of by us
3 - a GREAT image of yourself for your FREE digi painting if you are the winner.

FEEDBACK MATTERS! SHOP ETSY.COM!

No feature today, but I will have some good ones up soon as well as searchable treasurys, and interviews with some amazing artists. Be on the lookout.

No comments:

Post a Comment