Tuesday, September 29, 2009

First sickness of the season?

So I am going a little stir crazy, but really need to stay in. Seems I have fallen victim to the weather change bug. I always thought I just got sick from stress when school used to begin, but apparently I get sick school or not!

I finished a few customs, and am still working on some new stock. I have some beautiful items I just got as well. I know I said I would be fully open for business by this week, and I stand by it, sick or not. Even if I use cruddy images to open! I just want to start doing business, and have some things to show when I put in alchemy bids!

I will, of course, keep you updated.

But what is an entry without a feature? What shall we look at today?
Its Tea for me! There are a growing number of etsy goers that are selling food items, and there are some that really stand out. I will feature more at another time, but with illness creeping up on me having some of these little cakes at hand to nibble on with a hot hot soothing beverage... heaven.

WelshGardenTearoom.etsy.com is a beautiful shop of traditional confections that pair well with tea. Shipping to the USA can get a little pricey, so go in for a big batch with a friend or for a party!
The shop is small, with just a few items to choose from... But...but... JUST LOOK HOW TASTY THEY LOOK!!!! I mean... oh sorry, I'm drooling.
Now I am going to be dreaming of these puppies.
Looking for tea to go with it? How about a etsy shop that boasts a huge stock as well as wonderful feedback?

Head on over to TeaForAllReasons.etsy.com for well... tea for any reason!
They look pretty, they taste pretty. Specially blended to suit any taste. The one you see to the right has CHOCOLATE BITS IN IT! oh man...




Remember the holidays are coming, and etsy is the place to be for from-the-heart, personal, handmade and sometimes inexpensive gifts. Get what people really want!
WWW.ETSY.COM !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment