Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Itchin to open...

I am simply itching to open shop! I have a few new pieces completed, and tomorrow I will crank out some more. I am using some older stock that I have, along with some new dual metal headbands I just got!

I am looking forward to beginning some more writing. I have some jobs to get done, and like... NOW! I am thinking I may offer writing as an option on Etsy, so I need to get a nice little graphic to add to my shop so anyone can purchase said stories.

I have a custom coming up for a friend of mine, she has commissioned a hair comb to go with a formal dress she has.

AAAANNNDDD I also have a logo design to work on. So it will be a busy next few days, but happy busy. Today was slightly lazy I would hate to admit, but that is alright. Friday evening I will be heading to Red Bank, NJ to meet a friend of mine from the web in person! Very cool stuff.

Today was hubby's birthday! He is a happy 26 years old today. We went out for lunch but my better half will be showing off his bowling skills on Saturday night!

My store will open this week, I am very excited! Keep in the know!

AND NOW! A feature... *drum roll please* of some birthday cake themed goodness!



Over at goldilocksbarrettes.etsy.com you will find some amazing childrens accecories that look like sugar cookies and CAKE!
Makes me wish I had children to buy them for, how about you? (Of course I *could* wear them myself COULDNT I??)

Then there is orange1.etsy.com with some amazing cupcake holders, wouldnt your party be THAT much better with these puppies? They do customs, as well as favor tins, cupcake sticks, even appetizer picks (you know, those little toothpicky guys you have to pull out of your club sandwich, but it wouldnt feel complete without it?)









I apologize for my weird formatting... it will get better, promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment