Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Stock it up

So I ordered my stock from Factory Direct Craft - lots of hair related craftables. I have to go silk flower hunting for these projects, but I ordered enough to keep me busy for the time being.

I have been very inspired by nature lately. Every crafty whim I seem to have comes from a seasonal feeling. Does anyone else get a warm feeling when they think about fall breezes and leaves changing? I love the feeling of crisp air on exposed skin, and snuggling up indoors when it is chilly outside. Cool, still fall nights lead to holiday anticipation...

I know I am on the verge of something this time. I have to keep myself in the thick of it to get out clean on the other end so we will see where this goes. I am so craving gingerbread, pumpkin beer, cider, hayrides, pumpkin ravioli and baked apples... Perhaps one of these things will make its way into my pantry!

But for now... SWEATERS!

Over at LunaPortenia.etsy.com there are some delicious sweaters for the fall!
I have to say this one is a top fave of mine from their shop. It is so darn cozy looking!!! And the organic cotton on the next one is more than I can handle! Someone get me a sweater STAT!

Ok, ok, I just got done watching House MD for the second time in 2 days, so forgive the references. I need to get back to work, crafts dont just magicly appear you know! Enjoy the feature, and take a peek at what she has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment